What is Vexillum ?
- First and foremost a standards company
- Established to set, and elevate standards in the roofing industry
- To ensure that home owners get the utmost service that a company can provide
- Work in partnership with our clients to attain their home renovation goals
- Training and certifications
- Service level agreements
- Business structure
- Adherence to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, (OHSA)
- Updated and transparent work policies including safety standards and reporting in line with the occupational health and safety act. (OHSA)
- Signed contracts that stipulate and specify our position as “Constructor” alleviating any liability the home owner may have in regards to OHSA.
- Creating partnerships with home owner to ensure that the work is done to their standards
- Being as transparent with regards to all aspects of the work, from the estimate to the contract, though the work till the end of the warranty period.
- Signed and legal warranties that ensure we are responsible for damages that occur during the period of work, and due to any failure of the installation. (materials are covered by the manufacturer)
- Providing extended manufacturer warranties when requested by the home owner